Electrifying new launch for Bobcat at Bauma
At Bauma 2019, the Bobcat stand will promote every area of Bobcat’s business with a show of brand-new and existing Bobcat products and their applications, complemented by ad-vanced augmented reality technology.
Among the star attractions will be the launch of the new Bobcat E10e electric mini-excavator, claimed to be the industry’s first commercially available fully electric zero tail swing (ZTS) mini-excavator in the 1t class. The E10e will be presented both in the demon-stration area on the stand and in its own dedicated zone, one of six on the stand that demonstrate applications for Bobcat products.
As well as a full display of Bobcat mini-excavators including several other new models, vis-itors can see the complete product portfolio from Bobcat with new telehandlers, compact loaders and attachments presented in different application zones – Material Handling, Earthmoving, Roadwork, Landscaping and Demolition.
Developed at the Bobcat Innovation Centre in Dobris in the Czech Republic, the new E10e is based on the design of Bobcat’s successful conventional E10 mini-excavator, of which Bobcat has sold over 10,000 in just a decade. The E10 is now called the E10z to reflect its ZTS feature.
MECN is collaborating with Construction Machinery News Middle East magazine to cover Bauma 2019. Look out for our special hot list of equipment as part of our special coverage of the event.
- Case Construction Equipment – a new combined steering system for Case graders – an industry first
- The future is now at Volvo CE’s stand
- Electrifying new launch for Bobcat at Bauma
- A focus on zero-emissions for Wacker Neuson
- Bauma Preview – Cranes
- Powered access equipment
- Minis take centre stage at HCME
- Paving the way forward with Wirtgen
- The digitisation of the industry
- New introductions galore from Caterpillar
- Construction gets cleaner with Scania
- MB-HDS simplifies job-site materials processing d suitable for excavators and loaders up to 35t, says MB Crusher