Paving the way forward
The Wirtgen Group’s slogan for Bauma this year is ‘Smart Synergies and Innovations’, under which it will show off more than 120 exhibits on a display space of 13,000sqm. This year will also be the first time that the Wirtgen Group will exhibit at a joint booth (number FS.1011) together with US equipment maker John Deere, with which the German road equipment specialist merged last year.
All the Wirtgen Group brands – Wirtgen, Vögele, Hamm, Kleemann and Benninghoven – will be presenting innovative new technologies and intelligent solutions. Wirtgen will be showcasing cost-effective premium solutions for cold milling, cold recycling, soil stabilisation, concrete paving and surface mining. Vögele will unveil its new flagship – the SUPER 3000-3i paver, which thanks to its SB 350 fixed-width scree, is capable of paving at a width of up to 18m – as well as pavers from its new Classic Line.
Hamm’s “future of compaction” will include new tyred rollers in the HP series, its revolu-tionary split oscillation drum and many new products for asphalt and earthworks. At Klee-mann, visitors will see innovative solutions for the quarry and for more environmentally friendly operations. Bennighoven will exhibit its ECO asphalt mixing plants.
MECN is collaborating with Construction Machinery News Middle East magazine to cover Bauma 2019. Look out for our special hot list of equipment as part of our special coverage of the event.
- Case Construction Equipment – a new combined steering system for Case graders – an industry first
- The future is now at Volvo CE’s stand
- Electrifying new launch for Bobcat at Bauma
- A focus on zero-emissions for Wacker Neuson
- Bauma Preview – Cranes
- Powered access equipment
- Minis take centre stage at HCME
- Paving the way forward with Wirtgen
- The digitisation of the industry
- New introductions galore from Caterpillar
- Construction gets cleaner with Scania
- MB-HDS simplifies job-site materials processing d suitable for excavators and loaders up to 35t, says MB Crusher