National Properties launches Phase 3 of Motor City Project

Casa Flores villas and apartment project to be complete by Q4 2018

Motor City (File photo)

National Properties, the real estate arm of National Bonds Corporation, has announced the launch of Phase Three of the Casa Flores villas and apartments project at the Motor City Green Community development in Dubai.

The Casa Flores townhouse villas consist of 137 three- and four-bedroom units, while the Eden Apartments will have 136 luxury apartments, with options of studio, one- and two-bedroom units, the company said in a statement.

The sales launch event will take place at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on September 9, 2017, while Cityscape Global 2017 will also see sales take place.

“We are committed to continue our real estate investments in the UAE, with great confidence in contributing to the social and economic development adopted by the wise leadership of the country,” said Mohammed Qassim Al Ali, CEO of National Bonds.

“Motor City is a significant component of the rich Motor City community, as it provides a way of life within a secure environment comprising landscaped gardens, water features, cobblestone streets and walkways with natural greenery that further enhances the peace and tranquillity provided.”

Furthermore, all apartments will have ample parking for residents and visitors, and the apartment building will be managed by Harbour Real Estate, the statement continued.

Buyers will be given a payment plan that will allow them to pay only 10% in advance, during the construction phase of the project. The remaining 90% of the payment will be due over a period of ten years’ payment plan, post-handover in Q4 2018.

“Green Community Phase 3 will consist of stylish spacious townhouse villas and apartments which were designed with high standards while maintaining the functionality, rich lifestyle and value that investors and end users expect,” Al Ali concluded.

0 0 votes
Article Rating


Most Popular

To Top
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x