Remote operations toolkit is the result of a collaborative effort with the industry
Facilio, an AI-driven property operations and maintenance platform, has announced the launch of REbuild, a remote operations toolkit that helps real estate owners drive efficiency, boost productivity and improve operating margins.
In a statement, Facilio said that the program is in line with its mission to provide robust tech solutions to address the dynamic challenges faced by commercial real estate owners, operators and property managers.
The REBuild program is aimed at revitalising the CRE industry, empowering it to survive and thrive in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. Through its comprehensive set of new solutions and its virtual knowledge-sharing series, it provides a powerful launchpad for the industry to generate quick wins by remotely controlling building operations, automating maintenance processes and restoring tenant confidence, while facilitating the exchange of practical insights with the global community, the statement added.
“We created REbuild with a mandate to enable the real estate industry to safely restart property operations with confidence”, says Facilio Founder and CEO, Prabhu Ramachandran. “Real estate owners and operators face a diverse set of challenges that are largely unprecedented in the industry, from deploying remote working arrangement to operating with leaner onsite teams, mitigating economic pressure to providing a safe and hygienic environment.
“Our collaboration with these real estate leaders and experts allowed Facilio to quickly develop a program that will equip the industry with comprehensive tools to adapt to the changing state of affairs in property operations and be better agile to operate efficiently and cost-effectively,” he added.
Ramachandran explained that REbuild helps real estate owners streamline the logistics of restarting property operations across a portfolio and manage cost and workforce, while putting occupant and visitor health first.
The statement also highlighted some of the services the platform could provide:
- Hygiene Management – allows property teams to quickly automate tailor-made disinfection and deep cleaning routines across a portfolio, manage essential inventory, and share live hygiene and health updates with tenants.
- Visitor Management – streamlines visitor entry with QR-code based touchless entry, helps guests pre-register to get vital info on travel history and wellness, and traces the journey corresponding to the space and assets in the path of visitation.
- Portfolio Analytics and Compliance – allows stakeholders to gain portfolio-wide visibility of adherence to new HVAC guidelines and indoor air quality data, identifies areas to act on immediately, and provides live dashboards to tenants on HVAC compliance.
- Portfolio Automation – equips operators deploy changes to multi-vendor building automation systems across properties based on altering HVAC guidelines and dynamic tenant requests such as bulk changes to schedules and overrides, automating trigger-based sequence, audit logs, and more.
- Touch-less Occupant Controls – welcome tenants safely with touchless app-based access to spaces and comfort control. It provides occupants with intuitive apps to control high-touch points like lighting, HVAC parameters, or elevator calls.
- Operational Command Centre – is a single hub of operational data to get a 360-degree view of property operations readiness, take data-driven decisions, and holistically benchmark against C-19 guidelines for hygiene, maintenance, BAS operations, and tenant management. The command centre allows owners to customize and extend the solution based on unique needs, existing systems sand tools, and automate response workflows – all from one place.
Sumith Sukumaran, the operations head of Quality Group, UAE, also extended his endorsement after using the REbuild program, stating that:
“Facilio has been immensely supportive in overcoming operational struggles in these tough times. Their REbuild toolkit provided granular visibility into our portfolio performance, allowing us to control expenses and scale efficiently during this hour. The transition was unbelievably smooth, and we could effectively deploy proactive measures in adherence to the new operating guidelines”.
Ramachandran stated that he believes REbuild will evolve further in response to the industry’s needs as they navigate varied operational challenges in the post-pandemic world.
“We started Facilio with a mission to bring technology driven efficiencies to a conventional CRE industry that hadn’t adopted cloud, mobility, or prediction in a meaningful way. The global pandemic situation has now fast-tracked the need for building owners and operators to rethink portfolio operations in a data-driven fashion.
“Facilio will continue to work closely with system integration partners and other proptech providers to quickly roll out solutions for the safe and staged re-opening of properties and accelerated efficiency gains in the long-term,” he concluded.