Over 1,700 items to go under the hammer on March 1-2
Heavy equipment auctioneer Ritchie Bros. is gearing up for its first Dubai auction of the year on March 1-2, 2016.
The auction inventory includes over 1,700 equipment items, trucks and more, with more items to be added in the coming weeks.
Registering for the auction is free and bids can be placed in person, live online via www.rbauction.com, or by proxy.
All Ritchie Bros. auctions are unreserved, meaning there are no minimum bids or reserve prices on the items being sold.
Highlights of the March auction include:
• 50+ hydraulic excavators, including five unused Caterpillar 320D Series II excavators
• 30+ wheel loaders, including two 2011 Volvo L150G
• 20+ motor graders, including a 2010 Caterpillar 14M
• 30+ cranes, including a 2009 Liebherr LTM1160-5.1 160-ton all-terrain crane
• 70+ truck tractors, including 14 unused 2013 International Paystar 5900I 6×4 truck tractors
The Ritchie Bros. team in Dubai is currently taking consignments for the auction. Anyone interested in adding items should contact the Dubai site at +971 4 8120600.
Last year, the company conducted four large-scale industrial auctions at its Dubai site, selling more than 8,000 equipment items to thousands of bidders from all over the world.
Promotional content – supplied by Ritchie Bros.